CHOOSE THE RIGHT LAWYER TO HANDLE YOUR DUI
By choosing Mandell Law to help you fight DUI/DWI charges, you can rest assured that you have a strong advocate in your corner. Our legal team, based in Orlando, Florida, has more than 25 years of experience, and our DUI practice is led by breath test specialist Steven Jake Parton.
Regardless of the circumstances of your case, our goal is to prevent the life-altering consequences that stem from DUI convictions. Depending on the specific charge you face and your driving record, you could face a suspended or revoked license, fines or even jail time.
“We take our responsibility to each one of our clients seriously. We treat first-time DUI cases like first-degree murder trials.” — Principal attorney Robert Mandell
We Win Challenging DUI Cases
Many people who are arrested and accused of drunk driving think that they do not have any options. Law enforcement officers and prosecutors are very good at tricking people into believing that the evidence is stacked against them and they need to plead guilty. You have options.
Do not hesitate to contact our team. You only have 10 days after your DUI arrest to fight to keep your driver’s license.
We are prepared to:
- Challenge the breath test: Was it properly calibrated? Did police administer it properly? Mandell Law attorney Steven Jake Parton is a breath test specialist.
- Question the police stop: Why did police stop you? Did they have the right to do so? Did they respect your rights and follow protocol during the investigation? If not, we will ask a judge to dismiss the charges. Officers cannot pull you over without a valid reason.
- Dig into the field sobriety test results: Roadside test results are frequently unreliable. We will study the officers’ notes to find holes in their case.
Unlike many law firms, we take tough DUI cases and get the best possible outcomes. We are prepared to help you overcome whatever you are up against, including:
- First-time DUI charges
- Repeat offender DUI charges
- DUI cases involving high blood-alcohol content
- Habitual traffic offender cases
- Cases involving accidents with injuries or vehicular manslaughter or DUI manslaughter charges
The sooner our lawyers review the details of your case, the better armed we are to fight for the best possible result. We strongly urge you to contact us today.
Schedule A Free Case Review Today
We will provide your initial consultation for free and you will not be under any obligation to hire our firm. This is your chance to discuss your case with one of our experienced lawyers and hear our honest assessment of your options. Call 407-349-8021 or send our firm an email today to get started.