Violent Crime Charges In Florida Require A Strong Defense
A conviction for a violent offense can result in mandatory minimum jail sentences. If you have been accused of a violent crime or are under investigation for one, we urge you to contact the legal team at Mandell Law as soon as possible. Based in Orlando, we handle serious cases across Florida, and we defend clients in federal courthouses across the country.
Our defense practice includes:
- Violent sex crimes
- Aggravated battery
- First- or second-degree murder, manslaughter
- Accessory to murder
- Accomplice to murder
- Aiding and abetting
- Vehicular or DUI manslaughter
- Firearms offenses
- Domestic assault
- Gun crimes (10-20-Life)
Our skilled legal team also has an in-depth knowledge of self-defense laws and Florida’s Stand Your Ground statute. In those cases, we are prepared to take action to prove the force you used was lawful and you are immune from prosecution.
How We Win Tough Cases
Our lawyers get the best outcomes in challenging criminal cases because we:
- Get involved early: By taking part in the investigation, we are able to deconstruct the prosecutors’ case as they build it — limiting their access, protecting your rights.
- Tap into a network of experts: We have relationships with experts in various fields, from private investigators to DNA specialists. We will put together the team you need.
- Take cases where they need to go: We are trial attorneys. If you have been charged with a serious violent offense, this is not the time to work with an inexperienced attorney — or an experienced one who never goes to court. We are prepared to skillfully negotiate for you outside of court, and fight for you in court.
Led by well-respected criminal defense attorney Rob Mandell, we back our clients with a combined total of 25 years of legal experience — dedicating significant resources to get them the best results possible. We have a strong track record defending clients against charges of violent crimes, all the way up to murder in the first degree.
Contact Us Today
We always aim to get the best possible results in a given situation. This might mean preventing your arrest; seeking to have the charges dismissed or reduced; fighting for an acquittal; or preventing an overly harsh sentence. To discuss your case and learn how we can help, schedule a free and confidential consultation at our Orlando office.